INDULGE YOURSELF IN THE EXPERIENCE AT THE TIP OF BAJA
Los Cabos is one of Mexico’s top travel destinations, and it’s located at the southernmost tip of the majestic Baja peninsula, where the desert meets the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean. With over 350 sunny days a year, Los Cabos offers everything for the perfect vacation, from exquisite beaches, world-class golf, championship sport fishing, to an endless array of outdoor activities.
Los Cabos is encompassed by two distinct towns, Cabo San Lucas with its fun-loving coastal setting, and San Jose del Cabo with its laidback artsy ambience. In between, a twenty-mile seaside Corridor connects both towns and is lined with secluded beaches, spectacular golf courses and sophisticated resorts.
What To Do in Los Cabos…
- Visit El Arco and Lover’s Beach at Land’s End
- Snorkeling in Chileno Beach and Santa Maria Bay
- Play signature golf courses from top designers like Nicklaus, Norman and Trent Jones III
- Fishing. Cabo is considered the Marlin Capital of the World
- Whale watching tours in the winter
- Authentic Mexican Cuisine
InvexCabo Real Estate & Development, a full service real estate brokerage, project development, and property management company that is 100% focused on our client’s needs and investment interests.
Whether you are interested in buying or selling property, project development, or managing your investments in Los Cabos, InvexCabo services are designed to always represent your best interests and customized for you to achieve maximum results.